Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81793

• MarkOlsen
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Did you think the same thing at Freo when Michael Johnson got busted for his 2nd strike for recreational drugs ?
By your standards Johnson should have had had 2 suspensions of 2 years during his career .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81794

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
the AFL banned Ben Cousins for 12 months for bringing the game into disrepute. He never tested positive to performance enhancing, but his actions were damaging to the AFL. Jake Carlisle's actions in this case are just as bad, and they are compounded by this visual on crapchat or whatever its called.

A 2 week ban ?? - its a complete joke and the usual double standards by the AFL. They have been bringing their own game into disrepute themselves for years. The damage they have caused by their endless soft approaches is causing more harm to the game than the dickhead footballers.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81796

• MarkOlsen
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You are comparing Carlisle to Cousins ?
Carlisle is stupid for putting on social media, bringing the game into disrepute ?
Is what he did worse than Luke Hodge who got busted for drink driving ?
What act had the chance of causing more harm to others ? Carlisle or Hodge ?
When people start comparing people to Ben Cousins you know logic has gone out the window.

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81801

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I always have a bit of a laugh when people say Ben Cousins never tested positive to drugs, didn't have to he admitted it.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81802

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

MarkOlsen wrote: You are comparing Carlisle to Cousins ?
Carlisle is stupid for putting on social media, bringing the game into disrepute ?
Is what he did worse than Luke Hodge who got busted for drink driving ?
What act had the chance of causing more harm to others ? Carlisle or Hodge ?
When people start comparing people to Ben Cousins you know logic has gone out the window.

I disagree.

Snorting cocaine on social media is as bad as it gets. Comparisons can be disputed, but I don't care about levels of drug use. It should all be under the same banner period. Maybe if the AFL actually learnt anything from the Cousins fiasco, they would throw the hammer down on these players like Carlisle. Because they are too young and are too stupid to know the realities themselves.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81803

• MarkOlsen
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
As bad as it gets ?
You might want to have a word to the Attorney General, I think he might disagree that drink driving is worse and maybe you views on things are a bit off the track but each to his own.

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81805

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

MarkOlsen wrote: As bad as it gets ?
You might want to have a word to the Attorney General, I think he might disagree that drink driving is worse and maybe you views on things are a bit off the track but each to his own.

Im not saying drink driving isn't worse Mark, my comments were based around the drug issue, that's it. You brought up Hodge and drinking stuff didn't you? Not me.

Anyway I reckon drugs, drink driving, rape & all the other genre's in the book - its all bad. Just so we have that straight.

It is a joke isn't it!!! 8 years 5 months ago #81806

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Heard on the grapevine that Jake didn't leave the US immediately necessarily to come face the music back in Oz but rather to get the fcuk outta Dodge and avoid having to face the US authorities.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 492 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020