Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73048

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Great to see all clubs doing the same. Wonderful tribute to lovely man
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73052

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote: Great to see all clubs doing the same. Wonderful tribute to lovely man

Did you know him 58??

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73129

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No unka I didn't know him personally. But imo, he (along with Hardwick and Simpson) was a straight forward and honest person. Seemed to be a really nice guy. Do I have to know him personally to have this opinion?

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73131

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote: No unka I didn't know him personally. But imo, he (along with Hardwick and Simpson) was a straight forward and honest person. Seemed to be a really nice guy. Do I have to know him personally to have this opinion?

We only see what they put on tv or second or third hand views. I would say he is an outstanding servant to the game of Footy. Lovely man?, hard to judge unless ya knew him for a while IMHO. We base our opinion on what we read or are told. Not from personal knowledge.

Last edit: by UNKA2.

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73245

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote: No unka I didn't know him personally. But imo, he (along with Hardwick and Simpson) was a straight forward and honest person. Seemed to be a really nice guy. Do I have to know him personally to have this opinion?

We only see what they put on tv or second or third hand views. I would say he is an outstanding servant to the game of Footy. Lovely man?, hard to judge unless ya knew him for a while IMHO. We base our opinion on what we read or are told. Not from personal knowledge.

I think you missed the key word - opinion. But I'm happy to retract my opinion if you insist that I am wrong :pinch:

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #73251

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

I think you missed the key word - opinion. But I'm happy to retract my opinion if you insist that I am wrong :pinch:

All good 58, I never said you were wrong, your opinion is one what you read and hear ( fair enuff too). I prefer a bit more personal "knowing" before i judge people. There is no question that he was a great servant to the game of footy though.

Well done to Collingwood and Hawthorn. 8 years 8 months ago #74072

• shwaborn
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Great servant of the game as has been said.
From what I have read he always put footy before his family.
Guess that didn't work out too well.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 321 guests and one member online

• chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes