Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134005

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Would love to know the real "truth" here....Subi boys swear maroon and gold one thing ....others say something else.....cant believe clubs would turn away easy money and find it hard to believe Subi after being skint and close to closure would hand over easy money to others....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134160

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good win Peel, probably achieved two things today getting Wheeler and Cockie suspended should help Sowfs next week, Cockies dog act on Suban probably deserves two weeks.
And Dawson getting rubbed out for the GF should make you guys stronger as Cox will replace him.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134162

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Looked like a fair bump to me
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134166

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
They replayed it on tv a few times definateky head high , pretty similar to Dawson's.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134167

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Didn't see dawsons but young Baker was in a bit of trouble but at least he came back on. Suban was a little dazed but fa really. I was pretty close to that one
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134178

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Cam Shepard is a SUPER COACH:P

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134191

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Now,let's see how the Tribunal Reacts.

Awfull lot of Heat on it this time,given the perception it is Soft on AFL Listed Players.The week's sitting is a Big One!

It will only help Peel if Dawson's cops a suspension lol.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134239

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Peter North wrote:

ArkRoyal wrote: PN -- trouble is it works both ways on the Peel front, one year, they played a weak side against WP as they had made the finals in the AFL; neither, situation is ideal, I would say is ideal, but in truth, I would rather play a strong side than a weak version.

The truth of the matter is Peel are the only side in the top 5 that stand in the way of Subi coasting to another flag , how many games have you won in a row this year 19 isn't it.

Couldn't agree more, not one bit of sympathy from me for $ubi. I reckon it is absolute gold that they are not maxing out on Flags (hopefully lose again this year) whilst they are rotting the system:P :P :P

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134240

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Falcon wrote: Cam Shepard is a SUPER COACH:P

Lets sure him up to West Perth when Bill is finished ;)

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134250

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Freezin wrote: Would love to know the real "truth" here....Subi boys swear maroon and gold one thing ....others say something else.....cant believe clubs would turn away easy money and find it hard to believe Subi after being skint and close to closure would hand over easy money to others....

the truth is freez was that all clubs were offered the seats deal but only Subi could make it work having the social premises at the back of the three tiered stand. WCE and Freo use the Subi Oval function rooms for their game day packages whilst Subi likewise use the old social premises. For other WAFL clubs it would have been problematic as they would have had bus people to the ground from pregame lunches etc and wouldn't have had the ability to have half time drinks and so on....so competing in the market against WCE, Freo and Subi would have been very difficult.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 248 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog