Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V Crows 4 years 10 months ago #168847

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Love the way the Eagles never say die (well sometimes!!). Great comeback, but they shouldn’t be having this downtime during games. It’ll hurt them big time as the season wears on.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V Crows 4 years 10 months ago #168852

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
They have a very good record in Adelaide against both Port and the Crows so that may have given them the belief even when they were 5 goals down. I was speaking to a few Eagles people at Bassendean yesterday and they were not confident even before the start of the game.

V Crows 4 years 10 months ago #168870

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

mikeh wrote: They have a very good record in Adelaide against both Port and the Crows so that may have given them the belief even when they were 5 goals down. I was speaking to a few Eagles people at Bassendean yesterday and they were not confident even before the start of the game.

I tipped them in our comp, but was wishing I hadn’t at three q time.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 319 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020