Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Eagles v SK 4 years 10 months ago #168041

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Another messy win, but an away win is gold. The Eagles remind me of a sick V8 engine. You know it can go, but has a cracked dizzy cap (is there such a thing as a dizzy cap nowadays? Lol.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Eagles v SK 4 years 10 months ago #168046

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
What did you think of the Waterman for Masten selection 58? Definitely not like for like, they seems to me a side with too much height at the moment.

Eagles v SK 4 years 10 months ago #168105

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I thought it was a bit strange TOO. Sure is too much height I would have thought. It was time for Masten to sit out, I think his use by date is approaching. I wo7ld have liked to see one of the smaller kids bought in. I think Willie is still a few weeks away from coming back.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 339 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL