Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 7 months ago #155378

• Royals78
  • Thank you received: 3
No surprise with the result. I heard Boddington took it right up to KA. Hard physical game I believe. Seems that Leo Graham Medaliist winner Kade Stewart was the difference, but place getter Depane was good for Boddington as well. Rumour is Boddington have a couple more to bring in to their side. Should be a close one this Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 6 months ago #155812

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Heading down the road to Newdegate for the Ongerup FA Grand Final tomorrow between Gnowangerup & Boxwood Hills. Boxwood won the 2nd Semi over Gnowangerup quite easy but my spys tell me this will be a lot closer.

Boxwood is coached by the Claremont Smallwood brothers father Alan who coached Boxwood previously when they won flags back in the 2000s. Gnowangerup have won 2 of the past 3 flags. Should be a great day and as OFA play all sports at one venue on one day, the crowd should be huge.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 6 months ago #156060

• Royals78
  • Thank you received: 3
Listened to the game on the radio. Sounded though Boddington were far too strong and fast for Williams. Usual suspects Guimelli and Depane were very good according to the commentators. Big Harry also had an impact with 4 goals.

Sets up a GF this week between KA and Boddington. KA a undefeated favourites , but Boddington could upset.

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 6 months ago #156104

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Royals78 wrote: Listened to the game on the radio. Sounded though Boddington were far too strong and fast for Williams. Usual suspects Guimelli and Depane were very good according to the commentators. Big Harry also had an impact with 4 goals.

Sets up a GF this week between KA and Boddington. KA a undefeated favourites , but Boddington could upset.

Boddington had chances in 2nd Semi but ran out of steam. Home ground advantage, but Katanning been the best side and just that bit fitter I think, if they can weather the storm for the first hour they should win

In saying that ask Bruce Rock dominate all season lost the EDFL GF last Sunday.

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 6 months ago #156105

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

kirbs wrote: Heading down the road to Newdegate for the Ongerup FA Grand Final tomorrow between Gnowangerup & Boxwood Hills. Boxwood won the 2nd Semi over Gnowangerup quite easy but my spys tell me this will be a lot closer.

Boxwood is coached by the Claremont Smallwood brothers father Alan who coached Boxwood previously when they won flags back in the 2000s. Gnowangerup have won 2 of the past 3 flags. Should be a great day and as OFA play all sports at one venue on one day, the crowd should be huge.

Was not the case Boxwood after a slow start dominated last 3 quarters and won easily. Too quick & slick. Gnowangerup had a tough game previous week every second person there told me, and it showed after half time they were out on their feet. Was a great day with Football x 3 Hockey x 2 Netball x 3 so plenty going on all day

Upper Great Southern Football League 5 years 6 months ago #156540

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

kirbs wrote:

Royals78 wrote: Listened to the game on the radio. Sounded though Boddington were far too strong and fast for Williams. Usual suspects Guimelli and Depane were very good according to the commentators. Big Harry also had an impact with 4 goals.

Boddington had chances in 2nd Semi but ran out of steam. Home ground advantage, but Katanning been the best side and just that bit fitter I think, if they can weather the storm for the first hour they should win

In saying that ask Bruce Rock dominate all season lost the EDFL GF last Sunday.

Well bugger me dead, Katanning got rolled on the day to lose first game of season and Boddington won the flag. Boddington were getting closer every outing and jumped Katanning for a nice 1/4 time lead. Katanning then kicked six on the trot in the 2nd with Josh Bootsma going forward before Boddington got one late to trail by a goal at the half. Boddington got back on top in the third before Katanning closed late to be down a goal at 3/4 time. The last quarter was tight but Boddington grabbed an 18 pt break before Katanning stormed back with 2 goals to be 6 points down with about 4 minutes to play. Boddington locked it down and was able to get the margin to 8 points at games end. Fantastic game, great crowd, see saw match all day.

Hats off to Boddington, they played well on the day and improved all season, but this Grand Final was always Katannings to lose, and they did.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 276 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes