Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130062

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Leedy wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Disappointing to hear West Perth's huge loss in this match. And losing 7 of their last 9 is not ideal as the Finals rapidly approach. And many of those 7 lost matches has been by significant margins.
Does make one wonder what's happening there because last weeks game was also pivotal as far as West Perth are concerned.

WA guy- Here is our problem below, add to the fact we have 5 players with under 5 games experience and it tests our depth, take those types out of any line up and see how you go. Poor old EF and Perth are the only other sides that have copped significant injuries like us this year and look where they are. At this point in time we are the 8th worst side in the comp and next weeks loss to EF will confirm that.

Hamilton
Lourey
Manning
Strijk
Moulton
Potente
Munns
Morrow
Brown
Gaudagnin

Most WAFL sides bar SF have had to deal with extensive injury lists all year...at SD we have had the likes of Blight, Coniglio, Ellard, Rogers, Ellis, Ames, Crowley, Cipro, Daniels, Blakely, Yarran, Clutterbuck, Hackett among others out for lengthy periods of the season so far...it is a fact of life when you play a contact sport SF have been pretty lucky so far this year in that regards but WP, P & EF are not the only ones that have been severely affected!

Your point BH ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130065

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BH, the question was asked about what happened this game v the Ferals, and the list I provided would be in our best 22. I wouldn't think Yarran was any chance to play and it would have been detrimental to your cause if he was selected, Coniglio is a scrubber at best, Daniels struggles to play 3 or 4 League games a season, Blakely has decided not to play due to study I am lead to believe, Cipro ??? These blokes aren't in your best 22, hence why your winning games.

Last edit: by Leedy.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130069

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Leedy what went on at the club today can you shed any light.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130072

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Larry Bird wrote: Leedy what went on at the club today can you shed any light.

Today? What do you know LB fill us all in ..

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130077

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No idea ???

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130108

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My WP mate said there was a meeting set down for Sunday to fix the club.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130123

• JD62
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9

astro wrote: Hearing bigger issues than todays loss. Staff walk out and player revolt against administration causing few issues. Karma bus maybe

Was bound to happen astro. Been rumbling on for years and is just coming to the surface now that the team is struggling. A good cleanout of the football department is needed including coaching and development.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130165

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JD62 wrote:

astro wrote: Hearing bigger issues than todays loss. Staff walk out and player revolt against administration causing few issues. Karma bus maybe

Was bound to happen astro. Been rumbling on for years and is just coming to the surface now that the team is struggling. A good cleanout of the football department is needed including coaching and development.

Here we go, your boy been arsehold from $ubi has he JD ???

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130166

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Larry Bird wrote: My WP mate said there was a meeting set down for Sunday to fix the club.

Fix the club :P :P :P, did they have 10 x Doctors, 5 x Physios and a shit load of elastoplast come to the club for a quick fix of our injuries ???

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130182

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think leaving the unsavoury Kietel stitch up aside WP do it very well with what they have Leedy. I'm sure they will lift if not this year next. Maybe JD knows more about yesterday.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 751 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • KCachard

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes