Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Naughty defeats all Clubs 5 years 5 months ago #158747

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote: 1995 2nd semi. We lost only 2 games that year in the qualifying rounds, if we didn’t blow the 2nd semi by 1 pt we would’ve won the flag I recon. Farkn joondy got a huge confidence boost from that game

Dags,

I firmly believe the damage was done or the confidence boost in 95 came in the last qualifying game where we were 10 goals down at 3/4 time, we kicked 10 goals to 1 and lost by 3 points. If we had layed down that day in the last 1/4 we would have got dicked in that Final Series.

Very true mate! We blew it big time the end of that year. Btw how old you recon baby doll is now?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Naughty defeats all Clubs 5 years 5 months ago #158788

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote: 1995 2nd semi. We lost only 2 games that year in the qualifying rounds, if we didn’t blow the 2nd semi by 1 pt we would’ve won the flag I recon. Farkn joondy got a huge confidence boost from that game

Dags,

I firmly believe the damage was done or the confidence boost in 95 came in the last qualifying game where we were 10 goals down at 3/4 time, we kicked 10 goals to 1 and lost by 3 points. If we had layed down that day in the last 1/4 we would have got dicked in that Final Series.

Very true mate! We blew it big time the end of that year. Btw how old you recon baby doll is now?

You have lost me, baby doll y ???

Naughty defeats all Clubs 5 years 5 months ago #158828

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Dags,

You have lost me, baby doll y ???

Your avatar is blurry I assumed it was baby doll the famous Perth stripper from the 80's
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Last edit: by DG.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 553 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL