Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158191

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

BC wrote: Cheers Dwert...I guess a vanilla type response was to be expected.

It was the response expected BC. It baffles me how quite the other WAFL clubs are with the whole process and no demand for penalties? The WAFL is a seriously flawed and compromised competition. Sadly it is now on it's knees...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158193

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I guess the other clubs didn't want to be putting the boot in publicly as I don't think that would serve any purpose as it got enough bad press as it was. I would hope however, all clubs would have been ripping into WP and the WAFC behind closed doors for letting it go down this path in the first place and how it was handled when the situation came to light as it seriously puts into question the integrity of the WAFL and more to the point, the WAFC as regulator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Dwert

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158194

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Dwert wrote:

It was the response expected BC. It baffles me how quite the other WAFL clubs are with the whole process and no demand for penalties? The WAFL is a seriously flawed and compromised competition. Sadly it is now on it's knees...

....And if the state sports minister is content with the 'so called football commission', that just shows he doesn't have a handle on what's going on nor would he care! How the hell can that install any confidence in anybody?
Sadly :( the Wafl has been stuffed since the 2014 season. Gives me no joy to say.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158195

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

BC wrote: I guess the other clubs didn't want to be putting the boot in publicly as I don't think that would serve any purpose as it got enough bad press as it was. I would hope however, all clubs would have been ripping into WP and the WAFC behind closed doors for letting it go down this path in the first place and how it was handled when the situation came to light as it seriously puts into question the integrity of the WAFL and more to the point, the WAFC as regulator.

What integrity is that BC?
It is sadly lacking from where I'm standing!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158196

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

westaussieguy wrote:

Dwert wrote:

....And if the state sports minister is content with the 'so called football commission', that just shows he doesn't have a handle on what's going on nor would he care! How the hell can that install any confidence in anybody?
Sadly :( the Wafl has been stuffed since the 2014 season. Gives me no joy to say.

I beg to differ there wag...2014 and 15 were very good years as was 2018...not all that chuffed on 2016 and 17 though.... B)

Last edit: by BC.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158197

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

westaussieguy wrote:

BC wrote: I guess the other clubs didn't want to be putting the boot in publicly as I don't think that would serve any purpose as it got enough bad press as it was. I would hope however, all clubs would have been ripping into WP and the WAFC behind closed doors for letting it go down this path in the first place and how it was handled when the situation came to light as it seriously puts into question the integrity of the WAFL and more to the point, the WAFC as regulator.

What integrity is that BC?
It is sadly lacking from where I'm standing!

what little there was left wag has now gone completely after this WP fiasco imo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158201

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Dwert wrote:

That quite frankly is a piss weak reply , from a bloke that's supposed to have a handle on this..

Especially when all we hear from McGowan is how bad state debt is and how we all have to carry the can, yet they write off 100s of thousands without any form of discipline.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158202

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
I still reckon WP ending up being run by the WAFC is a pretty stiff penalty.
Maybe Townsend will pursue it - his reference the other day that 'the WAFCX have chosen not to impose a penalty' raises more questions than it answers.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 5 months ago #158203

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Here's a go - type into Google "falcon symbiotic relationship' and see what comes up. Very fitting.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 3 weeks ago #164558

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
The saga continues.West Perth have asked the government for a handout and the government has said no.They have handballed it to the wafc to fix up.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 212 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes